Family law services include:
- Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce)
- Restraining Orders
Criminal law services include:
- Criminal Defense in State Court
- Drunk Driving Defense (DWI)
- Computer Crimes
- Narcotics Sales
- Possession of Drugs & Other Controlled Substances
- Juvenile Charges
- Property Crimes
Michael F. Capitina
- Major Tenets of Substantive Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
Frequently Asked Questions
The Capitina Law Office, located in downtown Mountain View, has been a fixture in the South Bay since 1954, and is dedicated to serving the legal needs of the surrounding communities.
The primary focuses of Mr. Capitina's practice are the fields of Family Law and Criminal Law, which areas account for 90% of his case load.
With a primary focus on family and criminal law, the Capitina Law Office provides legal services to the South Bay and Peninsula Communities.